an Carlos Floating Vanity is a revamped version of one of our bestselling items - San Marco. The unique geometric pattern adds texture and dimension to the elegantly designed piece. Two spacious, soft-closing drawers open to reveal ample storage space for your bath essentials. Minimalist handles and a thick, luxurious countertop add the perfect finishing touches. This vanity combines contemporary style and engaging texture to create a high quality bath experience.
- Constructed from water-resistant high-density hardwood, this solid wood piece is crafted by layering nine sheets of hardwood birch together at various angles. (NOT MDF)
- Countertop is crafted of premium white quartz and sink is crafted of ceramic. (Included)
- Wall mount.
- The use of veneers results in high-quality furniture that has flawless surfaces and consistent color tones that will not be subject to cracking.
- Accommodates single hole faucet(s) (sold separately). Includes pop-up drain in Polish Chrome finish.
- Includes cutouts to accommodate plumbing.
- Comes fully assembled.
- Professional installation required.
- Mirrors and Faucets are NOT included.
- Ship from: California
This product is certified compliant for CARB-ATCM Phase 2 formaldehyde emission standards. [California Air Resources Board (CARB)-Airborne Toxic Control Measures (ATCM) Phase 2]
48" / Double Sink
- Cabinet: 46.88”W x 19.5”D x 17.75”H
- Top: 47.25”W x 19.63”D x 3.88”H
- Overall Dimensions: 47.24”W x 19.63”D x 21.63”H
60" / Double Sink
- Cabinet: 57.88”W x 19.50”D x 17.75”H
- Top: 58.25”W x 19.63”D x 3.88”H
- Overall Dimensions: 58.25”W x 19.63”D x 21.63”H
72" / Double Sink
- Cabinet: 72”W x 19.5”D x 17.75”H
- Top: 72.5”W x 19.63”D x 3.88”H
- Overall Dimensions: 72.5”W x 19.63”D x 21.63”H
* All specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
Care and Maintenance
- Wipe with slightly damp cloth and then quickly wipe with a dry and clean cloth.
- Do not apply too much pressure to the cloth.
- Do not use harsh household abrasives or solvents.
Disclaimer: Cabinet finish may appear darker or lighter in different lighting.